From 2,450 sq.ft
Price: Kes 95 / Sq.ft (excl)
Ready for occupation
Prism towers is a landmark tower standing high in the most well-connected business district of Nairobi. Nairobi has been recognized globally as the hub for business and development on the African continent.
Architectural landmark with great design flow luxury and landscaped gardens, world-class amenities and trendy lifestyle; today’s global professionals expect much more from their work spaces than four walls, a desk and a chair. You need an office that signals your stature, showcases your company’s image and reflects your global lifestyle: your address at King’s Prism will state it all.
ENERGY and RESOURCE EFFICIENCY: Intelligent light control system (motion Sensors) at public area, water saving bathroom fixtures, rain water harvesting, energy-efficient glass façade exterior to minimize heat gain, LED lights for exterior and interior common area which consume only fraction of energy compared to normal lighting fixtures.
Spaces: 2,450 Sq.ft to 9,000 Sq.ft (whole floor) at Kes. 95 / Sq.ft plus Kes. 25 / Sq.ft service charge plus VAT
- Offices sizes from medium to large space
- 5-levels of parking
- 1-level of reception recreational and restaurant
- 28-level of office spaces
- Offices from 6th floor upwards, ensuring stunning view and minimal noise
- Restaurant with indoor and outdoor sitting
- Swimming pool and Gym for recreation
- Separate Sauna, Steam and lockers for men and women
- Podium level garden with outdoor sitting area
- Seminar room for 20 people
- Provision for own toilet and pantry inside the offices
- Fire alarm system
- Emergency lighting system
- Jogging Track around the building
- Floor trunking distribution system
- Closed circuit TV system
- Imported designer ceramic tiles and water heater in toilet
- Public address / music system (PA/BGM)
- Backup power system (Diesel Generator)
- Separate service elevator
- Separate designer bathroom for ladies and gentlemen on each floors
- Security cabin at entry and exit of complex
- Designer lobbies and reception area
Like Prism Towers offices?
Looking to buy, sell or rent a property in Kenya? Subscribe to get reports, updates and trends in Kenyan Real Estate Sector. Your info will not be shared with anyone and you can unsubscribe any time.
We specialize in estate agency, feasibility studies, asset tagging, advisory and market research across Kenya.